It's going to be a busy one, too, for CFWD. Amongst our plans for the year are:
- publishing our book of quotations for International Women's Day in March;
- running roundtable events to discuss issues such as leadership and devolution;
- researching and (in June/July) publishing Sex & Power 2016;
- developing and launching a series of seminars for women on political strategy;
- continuing to monitor and record political events for and involving women both in the UK and abroad.
We will also continue to work with partners in the women's and democracy sectors to advance the interests of women in politics and to increase access to power and decision-making for women from all communities.
Thank you to everyone who helped us in 2015, and here's to a successful 2016 for all of us!